Our Strict Safety Measures During the Pandemic
As anyone who has been in the clinic before knows, the hygiene standard at our clinic is ultra-high at the best of times, due to the many immunocompromised patients attending for treatment. However we have still managed to up the ante on this…
- Please stay in your car when you arrive. Text Amy to inform her of your arrival and she will reply when she is ready for you to enter the clinic.
- Please use the hand sanitiser at the front door.
- If you have a mask please wear it, otherwise a surgical mask will be supplied for you.
- Between every patient, all touchable surfaces are cleaned.
- As standard practice, all linen is fresh for each client and is still washed at 90 degrees (as was the case pre covid-19).
- Water and glasses have been removed from the room, so please bring your own drink bottle.
- Please leave any unnecessary belongings in the car or at home.
DO NOT ATTEND THE CLINIC IF YOU HAVE ANY SYMPTOMS OF COVID, COLDS OR FLU.
If you have had any symptoms, please get tested before rebooking your appointment.